✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:* \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧
Hello there! OMG, are these some facts I see down there? O.O
- 97% of the posts here are about Super Junior
- My name is Ana =D
- I was born in Brazil and still live here, in a terribly hot coastal city called Salvador.
- I’m 20 years old.
- I’m studying economics =D
- I love ice cream A LOT, and cake.
- My English is not that good so, please, forgive my mistakes ok ^^
- I’m probably the only one who ship my OTP; but they are perfect ok
- I play the Sims =D
- All my favourite bands, except Super Junior, of course, are rock bands.
- It doesn’t mean I don’t like other kpop bands, but I’m still getting used to pop music.
- I really like Shinee’s Onew and EXO’s Chanyeol, also I love B.A.P.’s music, they are really amazing; even though I don’t reblog them very often.
- I like comic books;
- My favourite super hero is “Spawn”.
- I’m a little nerdy… But I love it ^^
- I love to read all types of books, but my favourite one is “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy”.
- My sister is baka.
- I also love cinema, I like to study it, so I’m always watching all kinds of films - it was through the cinema that I met Korean culture and thus Super Junior and Kpop.
- I love violent films. A FUCKING LOT
- Even though I love violence, my favourite film is a historic drama called “The Leopard”
- Do I need to say who my bias is?
- Ok, I have a project of a bias list now:
1 - Bastard Life Ruiner Lee Hyukjae
2- Kim JongWoon
3 - Kim Jongjin
4 - Siwon’s Derp
5 - All SUJU
6 - Onew
I tried my best, ok
- I love Super Junior because they made me happier, they took me away from a depression, they don’t fail to make me smile and they give me strength to keep going.
- I’m not the type who cries a lot, but Super Junior can change it
- The first kpop song I’ve ever listened was “Happiness” -Super Junior version;
- As I said, I’m not really into pop, so when I first heard it I didn’t pay attention on the song; but, I don’t know why, I just thought they seemed to be nice
fucking handsome too and I decided to look for shows they were in; thereby I watched “Full House” and completely fell in love.
- I was going through difficult moments when I met them; weird that the first song I’ve listened them singing was about exactly what they gave to me - happiness. I wasn’t expecting so much.
- I like animes, I’ve been watching them since I was 4 years old
- I know where my towel is
- I’m freaking shy, but if you talk to me I’ll get crazy and creep you.
- I’m a tsudere
- Oh, my favourite bands? Here it goes:
- The Beatles
- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
- Queens of the Stone Age
- My favourite directors? Damn, you are curious!
- DRAGON BALL IS LIFE!
- I used to collect Dragon Ball things, I still have some. I even used to give lessons about everything related to Dragon Ball
and force my sister to learn it.
- I don’t take pictures of myself since I was 10, but here is little hipster me:
- I’m actually quiet, introspective and,
when not spazzing, really serious.
- DON’T PANIC
- My favourite writer is a Brazilian called “Machado de Assis”
- I have a crush on Lord Henry, from Oscar Wilde’s romance
- And I also have a crush on John McClane
don’t judge me
- I Am Jack’s Complete Lack of Surprise;
- My favourite film quote ever is “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn”
- I love cartoons.
Tantaratantantantaaaan, tantararan tantantaaan, tuntantantan, tuntantantan, tantararantantantaaaaaaaaaaa.